The new chat deletes messages
The new
Started by KillerManstra [3380018] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Deatvert [2684760] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - No discussion/there are six other threads on new chat please use one of those or post in B&I
This chat needs an update
I think
You should post separately
Each time you have an idea
I think
You both
Are spamming
So stop or ill report :)
Graved - No discussion/there are six other threads on new chat please use one of those or post in B&I
Spam DN
DFN spam