Hey everyone, I'm a new player, only level 6, and I'm trying to get myself established in Torn. I'm currently working on building up my cash and getting my stats up.
If anyone has spare cash/items they're willing to donate, even a small amount would help me get started. I appreciate anything, and I'll put it toward progressing my account rather than wasting it.
Thanks to anyone willing to help a new player out!
Newbie trying to get established
Started by HuffedyPuffedy [4538548] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Graved, begging.
Take a look in the Tutorials and Guides forums for how to make your own way. Asking for handouts won't get you far.
I'm not trying to become some rich businessman or build a massive empire. My entire strategy is going to revolve around asking other players for free stuff, money, items, and whatever else people are willing to give me.
If someone helps me, I'll appreciate it. If someone tells me no, I'll move on and ask someone else. I'm basically making being broke my character's entire identity.
My goal isn't necessarily to get rich overnight. I just want to see how far I can get in Torn by relying on other players, being persistent, and turning begging into an actual playstyle.
Welcome to the life of huffedypuffedy: professional Torn beggar. 💀
Thanks for trying to tell me how to play a massive, text-based online role-playing game set in a dark, crime-ridden virtual city though
Do you have a slide deck of pros and cons of giving you free stuff over the other new players? Show us what makes you special over the other 2 or 3 hundred new players! This is a time for you to shine!
Please don’t spend more than 8 hours on this unless you really want us to give you our hard earned stuff.