Device: motorola moto g play - 2026 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.43
I have put 2 mill into a stock multiple times and it seems like the money doesn't move up is this a bug?????
Started by Immortalbatdog [3351858] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: motorola moto g play - 2026 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.43
I have put 2 mill into a stock multiple times and it seems like the money doesn't move up is this a bug?????
You are not guaranteed any profit in the stock market. This is not a bug.
I put money in not profit I added 2 mill so it should go up by 2 but it didn't my stock is at 798 mill it should be at 800 mill did it go down or something???
You can put in more money in the stocks, but the stock prices can change and make your entire investment worth less money.
Also if you mean on your personal stats page - that only updates once per day (at the overnight game reset)