Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Energise merit!

Started by Ryuta77 [3949262] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 137 views · thread synced · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Ryuta77 [3949262]

250 refills done, another merit for the collection, yay!

 

I was told to keep my merits in 1 post instead of making too many.

 

History:

Genocide merit

 

After a whole year I got it. It always felt annoying as you only get so many chances in a chain. Happy I got and and dam does it look good <3

Blackganox90 [3598209]

How about you stop spamming achievements forums for stuff like 1 single merit... or just anything you can think off tbh. Its annoying. 4th post youve made in 2 weeks that doesnt carry any real substance

Ryuta77 [3949262]

Uh I mean ok then
They were hard achievements and I came back 3 weeks ago. I'ma just stop posting if you guys don't like me I guess

CMOT_Dibbler [3395137]

Yeah.. we get it .  Things happen and you get excited.    Most people like it when you share achievements.   

There is a better way to go about it then starting a whole bunch of threads in the same sub-forum and making the crowd  turn on you. 

 

   Now your going to love this because its rather simple ..   one thread and updates when things happen  or maybe dont . 

 It'll keep a fair amount of flak from being sent your way .