Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Upgrade company

Started by Tarelli [1060371] on in Company Discussion.

15 replies · 261 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

1839251 [1839251] ×1

Tarelli [1060371]

Not sure if this is important enough to inform clansdancer but I can't do the final upgrade to my staff room. It says I require the final business course which I have completed.

1839251 [1839251]

Clansy is reading all bug mails so yes it is important enough to mail clansy about so I'd suggest you do it as others may have the same problem.

Taksas027 [444122]
Thor [1839251]Clansy is reading all bug mails so yes it is important enough to mail clansy about so I'd suggest you do it as others may have the same problem.

Actually no, it was clearly written that only critical bugs should be emailed.

Mentions: 1839251 [1839251]

Tarelli [1060371]

For all those interested this should be resolved on Friday, if by Saturady it doesnt work please post in my bugs thread

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=treads&f=19&t=15911538&b=0&a=0