Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Work? Post your Stats here

Started by Magikarp [860829] on in Company Recruitment.

109,187 replies · 1.61M views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 109,188 / 109,188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Tyrech [2091318]
Looking for a job in a Gents Strip Club (7* and above, stable).
  • Manual labor 94,539
  • Intelligence 87,126
  • Endurance 116,460
  • Total 298,125
Long-term commitment (expect to be staying for 18-24 months).
Enzuna [2303371]
Looking for a 10* Pub. Preferably with an int position and buyable trains

Man: 120k
Int: 100k
End:104k
Total: 324k
10/10 merits
EMTX2004 [904255]
Hi, I am looking for a place to work...
These are my working stats, pm me if interested.
• Manual labor 250,230
• Intelligence 166,128
• Endurance 111,168
• Total 527,526
cuteT696969 [2865588]
Looking for a job! Preferably a candle shop, but willing to look into others :)
My manual is 8.1k
my endurance is 8.4k
my intelligence is only 1.7k
msg or mail me!
vengeance_torn [2191529]
Looking for a job in a Pub (preferably 9/10*)
  • Manual labor 27,358
  • Intelligence 73,145
  • Endurance 147,679
  • Total 248,182
6 EE, active daily w/ frequent rehab
Promer1000 [2858842]
Working Stats
Manual labor 14,387
Intelligence 2,450
Endurance 28,044
Total 44,881 looking for work preferably AN or another gym gains baised comp. Thx :)

STILL LOOKING
Raerwena [3117516]
Hi I am looking for a job in a computer based company;I have my own PC and currently educating myself on some Computer based courses. I have already completed the basic Computing one.

Stats seem low; however I have only been playing 3 weeks and my current position is working in a Casino.
  • Manual labor 22
  • Intelligence 84
  • Endurance 109
  • Total 215
DrDeadAnt [2679059]
Active daily, rehab every other day, currently 2 points in EE, but maxing that next. Looking to buy long term trains in a 10* AN, pub, Gun shop, PSF, Music Shop or Gents strip club.

Current stats:
Man - 19,209 - Intel 10,154 - End 14,495

Only interested in 10* of the companies listed above please and thank you. I'm ok with prepaying and can pay up to 600k/train depending on company type. Shoot me a message on here if interested in selling long term :)