Rank EXP bar!
Started by Alah_Ukbar [458166] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
cyberdude [1613175] ×2 Teppic [1743] ×1 trippy [496488] ×1 bkroji [1698239] ×1
Yup, also Networth visible on the Networth Ranks ;)
cyberdude [1613175]Yup, also Networth visible on the Networth Ranks ;)
The visible Networth is a very nice addition. However, I don't think the percentage it shows for your level/rank awards are actually progress bars. 16 / 17 = 94%, so I'm guessing it will continue showing 94% until you eventually rank up. Hopefully I'm wrong because this would be a cool feature.
Mentions: cyberdude [1613175]
Trippy [496488]cyberdude [1613175]Yup, also Networth visible on the Networth Ranks ;)
The visible Networth is a very nice addition. However, I don't think the percentage it shows for your level/rank awards are actually progress bars. 16 / 17 = 94%, so I'm guessing it will continue showing 94% until you eventually rank up. Hopefully I'm wrong because this would be a cool feature.
You are correct, it's just telling you that you're 1 rank away from it lol.
And once you have all the networth awards your networth is no longer visible.
It´s kind of misleading in that case.
Would make more sense to say something like rank 17/26 or 65% Or whatever max rank turns out to be.
So I´m not sure tbh.
i must have them all since i dont see my networth there
how do i start a new thread in a forum?
There is a 'New Thread' Button at the top right of the forums. >.>
bkroji [1698239]how do i start a new thread in a forum?
Note that you can't create threads on mobile and/or when you're flying.
(Last time I checked anyway)
Mentions: bkroji [1698239]
Teppic [1743]It´s kind of misleading in that case.
Would make more sense to say something like rank 17/26 or 65% Or whatever max rank turns out to be.
So I´m not sure tbh.
You would not be close to achieve it tho, so it wouldnt make sence to show. But yes, it is missleading, i was excited too when i first saw it, but then did the math with the current and the following rank and got the same disapointment. Still that is a hard one to predict considering all the triggers it has, so i dont expect any kind of extra info on it.
On the bright side Networth is great to know.
Mentions: Teppic [1743]
Staff Edit
Staff edit of quote above.
Wut
mine are broke lol
http://prntscr.com/3w8wd9
That's cool too.
I mean just think of the times we had to guess..those were the good ole days when sht was a challenge