Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need a Faction!

Started by StillOnBathSalt [806412] on in Faction Recruitment.

4 replies · 619 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
StillOnBathSalt [806412]

I have been gone away from Torn for a while. I am looking for a faction. You must be knowledgeable about the game, and able to help guide me in the right direction for success. I would also like an active Faction. I am now, VERY ACTIVE!
JS_REP [1033180]

if knowledge and true leadership is what you seek then you should consider joining up with AOW. They are a terror on the TC war base. Good luck to you.