Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Properties

Started by Lumberjack [351992] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Lumberjack [351992]

I have the customize button but once i get click it there aren't any options to hire fire staff or buy options.

I see the pictures of like the staff but there is nothing next to them for me to click on.
laughinghyena [1617991]

Im strictly on mobile and wasnt able to start new forums but I am able now but still can't customize my propertys but if we have patience they will get it fixed .