Doing a few free customs due to the change in forum sig dimensions.
Any theme.
Not first come, first served.
Women, boobs, girls with tats, girls with tits, hot girls, sexy girls, brunette girls, blonde girls, redhead girls, fit girls, sexy girls, sexy nerdy girls, etc.
Clear enough haha! XD
Thanks oath.
how much for one?
Rune_ [1583524]how much for one?
You dont deserve one for this
Doing a few FREE customs
Mentions:
Rune_ [1583524]
Anything steampunk would be cool.
Legalize [1802205]Rune_ [1583524]how much for one?
You dont deserve one for this
Doing a few FREE customs
Weren't you supposed to quit this game a few weeks ago? O_o
Mentions:
Legalize [1802205]
· Rune_ [1583524]
prime- [1196263]
Women, boobs, girls with tats, girls with tits, hot girls, sexy girls, brunette girls, blonde girls, redhead girls, fit girls, sexy girls, sexy nerdy girls, etc.
Clear enough haha! XD
Thanks oath.
You going through puberty again bro? :P
Rune_ [1583524]
how much for one?
Free, post a theme or anything you have in mind.
-Manny- [1741587]
Anything steampunk would be cool.
Noted... I like that theme.
---------------------------------
I'll start within 24 hours from now... Finishing up this job location sometime early in the morning, then I'll have tomorrow evening for a couple of requests.
Mentions:
-Manny- [1741587]
· Rune_ [1583524]
Rune_ [1583524]Legalize [1802205]Rune_ [1583524]how much for one?
You dont deserve one for this
Doing a few FREE customs
Weren't you supposed to quit this game a few weeks ago? O_o
Stayed just to annoy you my beautiful blossomed flower
Mentions:
Legalize [1802205]
· Rune_ [1583524]
Can I have a signature based on the show "Orange is the new black" please? :)
oathy [130997]prime- [1196263]
Women, boobs, girls with tats, girls with tits, hot girls, sexy girls, brunette girls, blonde girls, redhead girls, fit girls, sexy girls, sexy nerdy girls, etc.
Clear enough haha! XD
Thanks oath.
You going through puberty again bro? :P
Rune_ [1583524]
how much for one?
Free, post a theme or anything you have in mind.
-Manny- [1741587]
Anything steampunk would be cool.
Noted... I like that theme.
---------------------------------
I'll start within 24 hours from now... Finishing up this job location sometime early in the morning, then I'll have tomorrow evening for a couple of requests.
Just looking forward to my week at the lake lol. I can't help it I'm a avid lover of anatomy... xD
Mentions:
-Manny- [1741587]
· oathy [130997]
· Rune_ [1583524]
http://www.polarbearendangered.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/polar-bear5.jpg
will you post what you make? I'm curious :)
need a new signature with new dimensions at any rate xD.
A tag of dexter would be beauts.
Hopefully I'm not too late.
I'd love one of your abstracts!!
Please!!
Id like a really good Devil one.
something unique would be cool, maybe a bit of a darker look. have fun with it