sorry kinda new :) can someone tell me how I can get married, and how I can add friends , I am enganged just finding it hard to complete the ceremony
marraige
Started by konnected [1690933] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
sorry kinda new :) can someone tell me how I can get married, and how I can add friends , I am enganged just finding it hard to complete the ceremony
ok thanks for the messages people, looks like marriage is impossible at this rate lol
Buy a ring and propose someone to get married.
Go to user profile,there is a button to add friends(you need donator status to add friend)
thank you, much appreciated,