Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chaining Issue

Started by BubbaJoe [908323] on in Faction Discussion.

3 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

BubbaJoe [908323] ×1

BubbaJoe [908323]

I just lost a chain at 49, another player was hitting, and not successfully. At 20 secs countdown, I one hit killed, and hosped an opposing player, has anyone else seen an issue like this?
LimeTree [1321200]
HughGRection [908323]no we still had 20 - 30 seconds on the chain timer when I hosp'd the other player.

Are you sure it wasn't lagging? I've had no issues with the chain bar (other than lag) during a week of stretching chains.
EDIT: If you could take a screenshot of the appropriate page of your faction attack news that would be helpful.

Mentions: BubbaJoe [908323]