I see there are spots for all kinds of armour now like helmet and pants ext. What items are you able to equip in theses new spots?
New armour?
Started by Shotcalla [1132648] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Holmes407 [988170] ×1
I see there are spots for all kinds of armour now like helmet and pants ext. What items are you able to equip in theses new spots?
I believe the new armor will come out with the new attacking system. You used be able to view the new items but it looks like that isnt possible anymore so i guess we will have to wait
Holmes407 [988170]I believe the new armor will come out with the new attacking system. You used be able to view the new items but it looks like that isnt possible anymore so i guess we will have to wait
If you scroll right from this point you can see the items.
Click here to see the item info
Mentions: Holmes407 [988170]
I see, thanks for the info.