cannot send any mails or chat . I have to open a trade with nothing to trade and write my message to the other player.
mails and chat
Started by Quyanna [1847998] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Quyanna [1847998] ×2
cannot send any mails or chat . I have to open a trade with nothing to trade and write my message to the other player.
details, please?
what browser?
what os?
I can't send mails either... since it's changed.. I have to send an item or money to others to reply to their mails...
I get mail but have to click on there name to answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!
instead of saying same, could you please provide the requested details?
Quyanna [1847998]cannot send any mails or chat . I have to open a trade with nothing to trade and write my message to the other player.
This was fixed for awhile, but now mail and chat does not work again !!!!
Mentions: Quyanna [1847998]
Quyanna [1847998]Quyanna [1847998]cannot send any mails or chat . I have to open a trade with nothing to trade and write my message to the other player.
This was fixed for awhile, but now mail and chat does not work again !!!!
what other details cod there be ?? The mail wont let me type, the chat wont open !!!
Mentions: Quyanna [1847998]
apparently the trade doesn't work either. I sent a messg with one and he is asking why I dont respond.
Apparently Exactor 1757937 is not receiving mails. I asked a RL friend to mail him telling him that my mail isn't working.He doesn't answer her repeated mails.
Check active trades. I just sent you one, are you using IE browser by chance?
I send you a mail as well, if this does not work try using Chrome, I think it is the IE incompatibility again.