Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items Market Bug

Started by The-Wicked [626698] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburn [1] ×1

The-Wicked [626698]

The opposite of what happens in the forums sometimes, they show everyone online (Green circles) while they are offline, this does have an effect on the market somehow in adjusting the prices and to know if there will be a competition. (Of course I will have to enter all profiles one by one to check but still)
The-Wicked [626698]

Sorry about the screen shots, I cant seem to upload them to a site and make them work here.

Thank you for your cooperation. The items page I was talking about is the Heather flowers
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm unable to replicate this. Are you referring to the bug where level 100 players have an online symbol rather than level 100 symbol?
RatedR [72498]
Chedburn [1]I'm unable to replicate this. Are you referring to the bug where level 100 players have an online symbol rather than level 100 symbol?

no, if you go into the itemmarket and look at the heathers, all the sellers appear to be online, even when they have been inactive for days.

Mentions: Chedburn [1]