Currently in the list's section, there is no Friend's list only Enemy's, it was working last night but this morning/afternoon the list has vanished.
Using FireFox, so unsure if it is the same on any other browser.
I clear cache everyday, ive restarted FireFox, I also have a donator status...so the problem persists.
odd, mine is showing fine. can you provide a screenshot?
Opps knew i forgot something.
Here you go -
[image: i89.photobucket.com]
stupid question, but do have any people listed on your friendlist?
Not stupid at all, yes i do, i have five people added.
Okay dokey, i just tried IE *as i do not have Chrome* and the same issue was there.. BUT a big BUT, when i go to add one of my old friends back, the friends list on add friends is there, it is just not showing on the left hand side. *seems i added six not five friends, i cant count apparently*
I do appologies but i dont have a big screen, lol.
[image: i89.photobucket.com]
my friends list has also vanished
i can still get to my friends list using the blue people you know icon at bottom right hand side of the screen(next to the chat boxes)
My Friends List also vanished... I have 44 friends and donator status... but no friends list... I use Google Chrome...
My friends list has also vanished.
Firefox
Connected to server: App2
EDIT: I have just noticed that when I click to refresh the page, the friends list is momentarily there, then gets hidden by the "List" title bar above it.
check the image in_Vix_ post, it's the blue icon above the volume icon (people you know)
using google chrome
also having the same issue, just noticed it now, on app3 if this is any help ;)
Have freinds on list, can still get to list via link bar at bottom of browser but no link in side bar, just enemies.
using firefox 29.0.1
I noticed mine was gone earlier as well.
thanks for the additional info.
passing on.
Mine has gone as well. Except the entire list column was removed 3 days. After the sidebar error, I had my enemies list returned to me, the friends list hasn't.
I'm havin this issue as well. I have "lists" but it only has enemies. I haz no friends! :(
Still no friends list. Still see enemies.
Any word on this, folks?
I have no friends list either 47 friends on mine... along with a corrupted profile!! Jeez starting to be a pain this update!
my friends list also disappeared but returned yesterday.
im on a laptop using IE
This issue is fixed now and update should go LIVE with the next release.