Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Armory mobile

Started by rex512 [1677018] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
rex512 [1677018]

Every time I try to change from Donate to any other section it doesn't change. It stays on the donate page. The drop down opens I click the one I want but it won't change. Anyone else having this issue?
RatedR [72498]

if you provide us with some more details, we might be able to help you better.

what browser are you using?
what is your os?
what is the platform?
rex512 [1677018]

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5.
It's for mobile platform.
The drop down opens for me but when I select a section for Example I want to use medical supplies so when I click the link for it the drop down goes away and it stays on the donation page.
So all in all I can't access any armory stuff at all.