I bought 50 or so xanax the day before yesterday and put most of it in my display case. After using what I had on hand and rehabbing, I went to take 12 out of my display case but they are not there. I've looked everywhere for them and just can't find them.
Missing items
Started by Bingbonghippy [328231] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I bought 50 or so xanax the day before yesterday and put most of it in my display case. After using what I had on hand and rehabbing, I went to take 12 out of my display case but they are not there. I've looked everywhere for them and just can't find them.
They are in your items list.
Thanks!