On the top toolbar on the PC in Firefox every time I click on a new link the "To view the full website, you can click here at any time" box pops up, no matter how many times I close it.
How do I get rid of it because it is annoying?
Thanks
Don
Started by DonCorleone [90431] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
DonCorleone [90431] ×1 352122 [352122] ×1
DonCorleone [90431]On the top toolbar on the PC in Firefox every time I click on a new link the "To view the full website, you can click here at any time" box pops up, no matter how many times I close it.
How do I get rid of it because it is annoying?
Thanks
Don
Mentions: DonCorleone [90431] · FREE GIFTS GIVEAWAYS
OSA667 [352122]i get that on phone torn but i havnt had it on PC yet
Mentions: 352122 [352122]