Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hi

Started by ElixirOfDeath [1863379] on in Questions & Answers.

27 replies · 219 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

DeathPulse [1676439] ×6 Xukusari [287382] ×4 Beerstein [1322136] ×3 RatedR [72498] ×2 GirlFriday [570368] ×2 ElixirOfDeath [1863379] ×2 Butters [34298] ×1 Bernzzzie [1670030] ×1

ElixirOfDeath [1863379]

I was playing this game and I liked it so I searched up what type of game this is and found out it's a "text-based" RPG game which I find interesting. And I started earching for the best text-based RPG game on Google and Torn showed up. I was like, why not try? (:
Xukusari [287382]
DeathPulse [1676439]YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME HERE, WAIT TILL YOU'RE 14 DAYS OLD AND YOU'RE MINE

If he gives you any trouble after your 14 days old come message me, I'll sort him out.

Mentions: DeathPulse [1676439]

McDallas [14757]

Indeed, why not. Well welcome to Torn :)

You might have your post moved as "hello" threads aren't typical, but things like that can/will happen as you get to know the game. It's a good idea to read a bit through the questions and the general discussions forum as it will give you some ideas of things to do here. Also the achievements forum might give you ideas on long term goals for yourself.

Enjoy! :)
Hades [1728299]

Welcome to Torn buddy.
Hope you are enjoying it so far.
If you have any questions don't be afraid to mail me and I will help you out if I can. ;)
Bernzzzie [1670030]

This thread is bringing out the nice in TC people, I'm so happy to see this :D

Welcome to TC! I'm sorry to say that you might have issues leaving after a while, we're all actually just trapped here >.
I'm obviously not as highly leveled or anything as others who are offering advice and help but I am always open to making new friends and having a chat if you would like to or if you get bored :)

cogo [1855260]

If you mail me i will help you out .

I had very little help when i started but i got there , i still dont know how this game works but what the heck , i always like helping new people or any people that are needy of help as long as begging is not involved.
Beerstein [1322136]
Xukusari [287382]
DeathPulse [1676439]YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME HERE, WAIT TILL YOU'RE 14 DAYS OLD AND YOU'RE MINE

If he gives you any trouble after your 14 days old come message me, I'll sort him out.

If he gives you any trouble mail me DeathPulse, I'll sort him out for trying to sort you out.

Mentions: DeathPulse [1676439] · Xukusari [287382]

Supreme1 [1726186]
Bernzzzie [1670030]This thread is bringing out the nice in TC people, I'm so happy to see this :D

Welcome to TC! I'm sorry to say that you might have issues leaving after a while, we're all actually just trapped here >.
I'm obviously not as highly leveled or anything as others who are offering advice and help but I am always open to making new friends and having a chat if you would like to or if you get bored :)


Couldn't have said it better. This is a rare sight indeed only one person was rude which is highly irregular.

Mentions: Bernzzzie [1670030]

Xukusari [287382]
Beerstein [1322136]
Xukusari [287382]
DeathPulse [1676439]YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME HERE, WAIT TILL YOU'RE 14 DAYS OLD AND YOU'RE MINE

If he gives you any trouble after your 14 days old come message me, I'll sort him out.

If he gives you any trouble mail me DeathPulse, I'll sort him out for trying to sort you out.

If he gives you any Beerstein mail me trouble I'll try him for sorting to try you out.

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136] · DeathPulse [1676439] · Xukusari [287382]

Butters [34298]
Beerstein [1322136]
Xukusari [287382]
DeathPulse [1676439]YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME HERE, WAIT TILL YOU'RE 14 DAYS OLD AND YOU'RE MINE

If he gives you any trouble after your 14 days old come message me, I'll sort him out.

If he gives you any trouble mail me DeathPulse, I'll sort him out for trying to sort you out.

If he gives you any trouble mail me Xukusari I'll sort him out for trying to sort you out for trying to sort him out.

(I think I got that right in the end didn't I?)

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136] · DeathPulse [1676439] · Xukusari [287382]

TH1RT3EN [1179666]
Butters [34298]
Beerstein [1322136]
Xukusari [287382]
DeathPulse [1676439]YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME HERE, WAIT TILL YOU'RE 14 DAYS OLD AND YOU'RE MINE

If he gives you any trouble after your 14 days old come message me, I'll sort him out.

If he gives you any trouble mail me DeathPulse, I'll sort him out for trying to sort you out.

If he gives you any trouble mail me Xukusari I'll sort him out for trying to sort you out for trying to sort him out.

(I think I got that right in the end didn't I?)

If Butters gives you any trouble for sorting out Xukusari on behalf of DeathPulse, please mail me Beerstein. I will do nothing.



OP, this should give you an idea of what you've gotten yourself into...

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136] · Butters [34298] · DeathPulse [1676439] · Xukusari [287382]

TH1RT3EN [1179666]
DeathPulse [1676439]am contacting my legal team right now to sort all this "taking care" of out.

I like how you're always contacting your Legal Team. LOL.

I told my mom about you contacting your Legal Team, and she said she would "Handle" it.

Mentions: DeathPulse [1676439]