RatedR [72498]on topic or bans follow.
So that I do not receive a ban, can you please point out what the topic is?
Mentions: RatedR [72498]
Started by ElixirOfDeath [1863379] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
RatedR [72498]on topic or bans follow.
Mentions: RatedR [72498]
ElixirOfDeath [1863379]Hi Torn City... I'm new to the game, I'd like to ask for advices or any help is appreciated. I hope we can be friends, too. c:
Mentions: ElixirOfDeath [1863379]
RatedR [72498]ElixirOfDeath [1863379]Hi Torn City... I'm new to the game, I'd like to ask for advices or any help is appreciated. I hope we can be friends, too. c:
he is asking for advice.
Mentions: ElixirOfDeath [1863379] · RatedR [72498]
GirlFriday [570368]In federal jail for 999 days
Account marked for deletion
My advice is to not make multiple accounts.
Mentions: GirlFriday [570368]
GirlFriday [570368]In federal jail for 999 days
Account marked for deletion
Big surprise[:disappointed:]
Mentions: GirlFriday [570368]