Have tried many times using IE, FF and Chrome and can not seem to add a forum sig. No matter the browser used, all I come up with is source code showing. I am using Windows 7 and have tried the three separate browsers multiple times to no avail.
Forum Sigs
Started by Mayhem [144552] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Have tried many times using IE, FF and Chrome and can not seem to add a forum sig. No matter the browser used, all I come up with is source code showing. I am using Windows 7 and have tried the three separate browsers multiple times to no avail.
explain how 'you cant add a forum sig'? do you get an error, blank page, etc?
are your browsers up to date?
Hmm, go figure. After trying for several days with no luck, my sig is now miraculously showing. To answer your question and hopefully help if it is a bug, yes my browsers are up to date. What was happening is when I was adding the code to show the image, the image was not showing up. I tried adding by both bbcode and the insert image option, both of which only produced the source code, much like yours above. Again, it is showing now but what I might have done to correct it I haven't a clue. Thanks for your time all the same :)
BBCode just doesn't run anywhere on the site.