Why not add a politics section to the bookie? I'm surprised there isn't a bet available on the way the referendum will turn out in a few days. Could be done in future too for election results and stuff. Just a thought is all
Thoughts welcomed
Started by Donald_J_Trump [900972] on in Gambling.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Donald_J_Trump [900972] ×3 FlaNky [1865816] ×3 Prodi [154042] ×1 Nukem [1063346] ×1
Mentions: Prodi [154042]
Nukem [1063346]Yeah I asked too. Originally it was thought it could be added but then this:
Prodi says:
well i have bad news, we dont add any politic bets so we cant have it sorry
FlaNky [1865816]Winning pick would be No. It won't happen.
Mentions: FlaNky [1865816]
JohnMarston [900972]FlaNky [1865816]Winning pick would be No. It won't happen.
You willing to put money on that eh ;) jkjk we'll see what happens
Mentions: Donald_J_Trump [900972] · FlaNky [1865816]
FlaNky [1865816]JohnMarston [900972]FlaNky [1865816]Winning pick would be No. It won't happen.
You willing to put money on that eh ;) jkjk we'll see what happens
I would yes but I'm underage so I can't bet. p3wp3w
Mentions: Donald_J_Trump [900972] · FlaNky [1865816]
JohnMarston [900972]Why not add a politics section to the bookie? I'm surprised there isn't a bet available on the way the referendum will turn out in a few days. Could be done in future too for election results and stuff. Just a thought is all
Thoughts welcomed
Mentions: Donald_J_Trump [900972]