Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

193 days old

Started by DJDaN [1833763] on in Achievements.

66 replies · 968 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
67
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Player 1833763 [1833763] ×12 Judgement [1728095] ×9 McDallas [14757] ×6 Beetlepimp [1761621] ×6 Cruelty [969080] ×5 Confusion [658870] ×3 eMeR1CaH [1748280] ×3 Jaguars [1762808] ×3 -RKO- [1834174] ×3 Mouse [520790] ×1 Herodotus [1670169] ×1 Bezee [1685702] ×1

DJDaN [1833763]

Im so happy about my stats at 193 days old....and i have tons of merits and i maxxed out my networth already!!!
My stats are,

Strength. ..567k
Speed ....500 k
Def...is only 35 k but i already have almost 800 army points tht i will use on defence.
Dex ....505k

Also i have been thru about 8 -10 war periods lthat last 10 days or more so my stats could be better.
I also got top rookie chainer and in the HOF faction chainer
I think im the strongest my age...if anyone is around my age please shoot me a message and we can chat.

Thanks guys!!
DJDaN [1833763]

Wow yall are high lvls.....this makes me feel goo, i guess i really am doing good.

But i give most credit to Hank from calculating he hlped me become who i am today.
DJDaN [1833763]
Bezee [1685702]Always been awesome Dan, Congrats! ;)

BEZEE!!!!

I miss you, and im sure stats are even more crazy then before! :)


Mentions: Bezee [1685702]

Hopslam [795412]
DJDaN [1833763]Im so happy about my stats at 193 days old....and i have tons of merits and i maxxed out my networth already!!!
My stats are,

Strength. ..567k
Speed ....500 k
Def...is only 35 k but i already have almost 800 army points tht i will use on defence.
Dex ....505k

Also i have been thru about 8 -10 war periods lthat last 10 days or more so my stats could be better.
I also got top rookie chainer and in the HOF faction chainer
I think im the strongest my age...if anyone is around my age please shoot me a message and we can chat.

Thanks guys!!


But you cannot max out your networth ;P
It always goes up, with certain game actions
You just may no longer get any awards for an increase in networth, or may not get any more rank triggers....


Mentions: DJDaN [1833763]

Jaguars [1762808]
DJDaN [1833763]Im so happy about my stats at 193 days old....and i have tons of merits and i maxxed out my networth already!!!
My stats are,

Strength. ..567k
Speed ....500 k
Def...is only 35 k but i already have almost 800 army points tht i will use on defence.
Dex ....505k

Also i have been thru about 8 -10 war periods lthat last 10 days or more so my stats could be better.
I also got top rookie chainer and in the HOF faction chainer
I think im the strongest my age...if anyone is around my age please shoot me a message and we can chat.

Thanks guys!!

Keep training bud and dont slack! I capped Strength at 50m around age 220.

Mentions: DJDaN [1833763]

cogo [1855260]
Jaguarz [1762808]
DJDaN [1833763]Im so happy about my stats at 193 days old....and i have tons of merits and i maxxed out my networth already!!!
My stats are,

Strength. ..567k
Speed ....500 k
Def...is only 35 k but i already have almost 800 army points tht i will use on defence.
Dex ....505k

Also i have been thru about 8 -10 war periods lthat last 10 days or more so my stats could be better.
I also got top rookie chainer and in the HOF faction chainer
I think im the strongest my age...if anyone is around my age please shoot me a message and we can chat.

Thanks guys!!

Keep training bud and dont slack! I capped Strength at 50m around age 220.

Did you just whore strength ?

And well done to the op R+

Mentions: DJDaN [1833763] · Jaguars [1762808]

DJDaN [1833763]

Thanks everyone!!!! I have since used my army points on def...i took my 32 k def to 112k then used 928 army points and i gained 855 k :) im very pleased with the out come....now i will whore str to 5 mill then move to dex and so on.

I now have
610 k str
930 k def
500 k dex and speed
Total 2.6 mil somthing. ....

Thanks guys nd gals





Jaguars [1762808]
Makav3li [1855260]
Jaguarz [1762808]
DJDaN [1833763]Im so happy about my stats at 193 days old....and i have tons of merits and i maxxed out my networth already!!!
My stats are,

Strength. ..567k
Speed ....500 k
Def...is only 35 k but i already have almost 800 army points tht i will use on defence.
Dex ....505k

Also i have been thru about 8 -10 war periods lthat last 10 days or more so my stats could be better.
I also got top rookie chainer and in the HOF faction chainer
I think im the strongest my age...if anyone is around my age please shoot me a message and we can chat.

Thanks guys!!

Keep training bud and dont slack! I capped Strength at 50m around age 220.

Did you just whore strength ?

And well done to the op R+

Nope, I had 200k+ on all at the time.

Mentions: cogo [1855260] · DJDaN [1833763] · Jaguars [1762808]

DJDaN [1833763]
Herodotus [1670169]Awesome stats for your age. I would however agree with the suggestion to hold off on leveling for a little while.

Thx!!

And i thought about it but many say health plays to big of a roll n wars....i might lvl hold at 32

Mentions: Herodotus [1670169]

DJDaN [1833763]
Deadpool [1728095]Did you rehab?

Of course i did.

But you dont really have.. thie is a lvl 1 stronger than a lot of players

Mentions: Judgement [1728095]

mug [553318] Committee Committee

All of your personal stats are very impressive for only age 200. Amazing respect gains as well keep up the good work.