Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Casino

Started by Mickey_The_Fist [832222] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Mickey_The_Fist [832222]

I have been gambling (Blackjack) and the casino will stop working and bump me back to the betting screen with a $100 bet. I haven't lost money but have had this happen several times during the last two days.
McNeo [864688]

Happened to me a few times as well, I'll be halfway through a hand and hit whatever I want to do (hit, stand) and it just dumps abck to the starting screen with $100.