Hello,
Can someone explain how you make money on the stock market? I've not a clue!
The only way I know of is by having the benefits, but you need to have enough money to buy the sufficient amount of stock, and even then, it may take a while to make your money back.
If anyone could offer advice I'd be grateful for your time and help, thanks.
Well you can buy any amount of shares you can afford.
Yes the benefit blocks add an additional benefit to owning stock, but yes you will need to buy a certain number of shares to obtain the benefit.
But outside of the benefit blocks, the premise is simple. You buy shares of stock. If you buy the shares at $100 a share and then you hold onto the stock for x amount of time. You make money by later selling the stock at a higher price that what you purchased it. So sell that stock when it's above $100 a share and waaalaaaa you've made money on the stock market.
Hey,
Thanks for that. How would I know if stock is going to go up in price though? It may decrease for all i know. is there a technique for this?
IamNumberFour [1868253]Hey,
Thanks for that. How would I know if stock is going to go up in price though? It may decrease for all i know. is there a technique for this?
yes, it just takes familiarising yourself with the market. There is no guarantee of profit. Just play the percentage game.
Mentions:
McCandless [1868253]
Thank you kyle8048 [488020]
Mentions:
kyle8048 [488020]
Evil duck candy (EDC) stocks shoot up every holidays season, every year... and fall after...