Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

More Classes

Started by drdark [189033] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
drdark [189033]

I want more classes at the University. I am about to finish all of them. How about language courses, to get a discount at the countries I can travel to. Science! Just more, more would be cool.
DrZed [237786]

You should suggest some. The last time someone suggested a bunch of good classes the education system got an overhaul. Put in some classes that would have a point and make sense. and work together with the current system.
TheCyberpunk [1850382]

I honestly was just about to post something like this.

I would like to see an automotive class with courses that make upgrades more effective.