I had 2 pair 5, and 7 the other player speedolatvia had a pair of 7 it gave her the 15 mil. Name:speedolatvias game ID: 100291 Owner: 1456915 Stakes: 2500000 Players: 2/6 Spectators:0 It was roughly 1:01 torn time and I was on app3
poker bug
Started by chesapeak [576128] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I had 2 pair 5, and 7 the other player speedolatvia had a pair of 7 it gave her the 15 mil. Name:speedolatvias game ID: 100291 Owner: 1456915 Stakes: 2500000 Players: 2/6 Spectators:0 It was roughly 1:01 torn time and I was on app3
I think I found it: speedolativa won $15,000,000 with the hand: Pair of Sevens
According to logs you had 5, 4 and community cards were A, 3, 7, 5, 8 (so you had a pair of 5's). I don't see a bug here.
I had 5 7
According to logs you had 5, 4.