Not sure if I've had a blonde moment or quite what.
I'm pretty sure I've just had 12m appear in my hand.
Almost certain I was at 0 cash on hand.
I've just noticed I am now..
Money:
$12,255,426
I'm wondering if it's connected to my ammo refund that I had left as a Cashiers Check. It's now 24 hours later...
You have received a total of $680,857 in refunds for old ammunition. You can collect your check from the bank. 2014/11/04 2:04:54 PM
aurel1 [1046304] Admin
Staff
· #2
According to logs this money was generated by auction.
I haven't had any activity with the auction house for many, many months. In fact, maybe since before the update on auctions.
Certainly have had no event or dividend mails.
That cashier check from the old ammunition has disappeared also. I presume it was on a 24 hour timer?
I received 7 m and not sure how ...i think i received more because i kno i was in the red :)
On had 1 auction and tht was a long time ago.
My ammo refund was in 400 k
aurel1 [1046304] Admin
Staff
· #5
You had a single cashier check for ammo refund, right?
I did yeah.
Yes it was 400 k....so im not sure where the extra money came from
I also got 13m for no reason, Meh.. I'm not complaining.
Lol me either :)
To bad it wasnt 100 m ;)
Thanks for the report.
Due to the amount of ammo refunds being given out, the cashiers check system did get overloaded a bit, crediting a few people more than once.
I think the issue is contained to a small number of people. I don't believe this will cause us any big problems.