65 replies · 475 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
66
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
flufffy[494285]
· 3 likes · Wargod. This bug was reported less than a day-and-a-half ago. Please refrain from posting unless you have further information to add. You're just cluttering the thread with useless posts. Leave posting for those who are experiencing the same issues or …
Xepa4ep[1720900]Admin
· 3 likes · fixed, will be with next LIVE
McNeo[864688]
· 2 likes · lol I understand, sorry. It just seemed like a lot of posts saying "Are you sure because I don't see anything" lol. Sorry I understand you're just troubleshooting and collecting info.
I talked to DevilSoldier60. They suggest I post in here.
I tried to send a proposal and it doesn't go through. My hubby to be tried to send one as well and nothing. The rings are still in our inventory. We both are single. I tried in Chrome, Mozilla and Opera as well.
Same thing. I'm trying to propose to ID: 1871798 and when I press OK, it goes back to my inventory. When I go to settings and look at my proposals, it says I haven't proposed to anyone.
Everything the following posters have said before me I have done similar steps and that is exactly what happens. I have did it in different browsers and tried multiple times and same result
When you type the name into the box it makes the little drop down thing. Even if you copy and paste the name and it's 100% accurate you still need to click the name from the drop down. Are you doing this?
Yeah, I typed in the user ID, and the name[id] shows up in the dropdown. I click the name and the dropdown disappears, the name[id] appears in the box, I click OK, and it brings me back to the item list with no confirmation or error or any message at all. If I check my settings, no proposals are pending.
Yes, as I said in my post right above yours (I think they crossed), I used ID, which gave the name[ID] in the dropdown. Selected that, Name[id] showed up in the box, pressed OK, and nothing. No confirmation, no error, no message at all, just went back to the item list. Go to settings, and no proposals pending. Just tried again a few minutes ago and same thing. Tried with two different diamond rings and a gold one. Tried in Windows 7/Firefox and iPad/Safari.
I am doing the exact same thing i have tried to put just the number in and no matter what i do it brings up the name[ID] when you click OK so there's no way to put anything in but what pops up in the drop menu.
Witness same problems go inventory click ring.Then proposal enter User I'd click ok load page but nothing happen still single so is he and got ring still he's tried won't let him proposing to Guilty_Crown.