Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ello

Started by McNeo [864688] on in Technology.

5 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

McNeo [864688]

Just got my Ello invite and I have more invites I can now pass along.

If you're interested shoot me a message, I probably won't check this thread often.

Serious inquiries only, invitations are still limited.

If you're not sure what Ello is, Google it.
McNeo [864688]

A lot of people already know what it is, therefore may be interested, and can get an invite in a blink of an eye.

They have a dozen about pages, I'm not about to paste them all or create my own summarized version.
Beetle-Juice [1812394]

For you lazy people..

Ello is an ad-free social networking service created by Paul Budnitz and Todd Berger in March 2014. It was created as an alternative to existing social networks

from google,