I've recently won an Easter Egg in IRC #party:
A rare Easter egg that can only be found during the month of April. Trade in all nine Easter eggs for a special gold egg, an honor bar and some points!
How do I go about trading these in..or do I need to wait until April?
You'll need to wait for the Easter event usually held in April. However, post RESPO I don't know if Ched will be running this competition again. (As he's also cancelled Halloween and Christmas town) so you'll just have to wait and see.
You also gain an honour bar a merit and a golden egg for submitting all the eggs for the first time during the contest.
[image: media3.giphy.com]We all love all the competitions.... bring them ALL back soon
All Easter eggs can be bought in the item market - price keeps dropping.
Wait what do you mean you stumbled upon one? You didnt find it did you?
No, I should probably edit that. I won a black easter egg in IRC #party
Because of RESPO, ched became very busy this year.
I do believe Easter event will come again after RESPO become stable.
Be patient.
You can always use it for more happiness :D
Or sell it for more cash :)
How do you get an Easter egg?
Necromancer!
This is a 4 month old thread :/
There's an easter egg competition going on atm, read the announcement. Basically look out for a random egg on any page on Torn and click and you find.
Or buy them off of the item market if you just want the egg item.
How will they appear?
Funny, I was asking myself the same question...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Hey, calm down Satan!
All the Easter Eggs are absolutely missing in the Easter Egg Hunt, Easter Bunny is nowhere to be found, uh oh...
[image: i.imgflip.com]
[image: i.imgflip.com]
you cock!!!
I bite my thumb at you
lol
If you're going to make a troll link at least make it the rarest white egg :P
You notice that some eggs are more expensive than the others?
That's because they're rarer.
They appear randomly (a rare chance, if a player is online regularly he should find at least one easter egg, if lucky)
Well, for myself, I have 3 easter eggs (but the white egg is impossible to find)
So, to the best of luck to you, egg finders!
-SerialAceTU1
I've only found 2 eggs this year and one of them was white!