When I click to take a xanax, it just loads... little dots come up showing it's loading but nothing happens when on safari. Using Chrome it works instantly.
Safari
Started by lord [1480425] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
When I click to take a xanax, it just loads... little dots come up showing it's loading but nothing happens when on safari. Using Chrome it works instantly.
Passing on to be checked.
Could you confirm that this issue reproduced? If so, what operating system do you use?
Reproduced? Do you mean kept happening?
It's still the same. Doesn't let me take xanax, vic etc..
Operating system is OS X Yosemite 10.10.1
It's not a big deal, it works fine on chrome but thought I'd point it out.
As an FYI I do get this when travelling / buying things in different countries, I also use Safari based on Mac / iPhone.
I get the same since RESPO. Sometimes, pages won't load on Safari (iMac or iPhone).
Most often is when i try to do crimes, but can happen about anywhere from what I've seen.
Usually page load are instant, but sometimes, as mentioned by Lord, I can only see little dots loading and when I try back, it can work instantly or do it again.
It never happened before RESPO, but keeps happening since RESPO.
Ok, so I've done some testing. It happens when you try to use items or open medical boxes/drug pack ...
It can also happen doing crimes, looking for education can do it too. It does it when browsing forums too.
Does the same when looking at "My Faction" and switching tabs.
And I'm pretty sure it can happen while looking at the Hall of fame, I just couldn't make it bug...
There is also a problem that came with RESPO and Safari.
When playing BlackJack I often get an error and have to reload page, luckily it never made me loose money, but it is annoying.
Can happen when getting back to the bidding page or when you hit/stay.
I don't think anything else weird happens with Safari and RESPO. So maybe that can get you to focus on the system used in above mentioned area to refresh/display pages.
Thank you!
Ye I have the same problem using safari I made a thread about it didn't see this one sorry
I have the same problem too.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15920577&b=0&a=0
I've posted this before, check thread ^
I've posted this before, check thread ^
Mentions: loading bar (bubbles) not loading (crimes, items etc.)
this happens to me on my ipad as well. it's usually a problem on safari, but it still happens on chrome. it happens when i try to use items consecutively and when i click too fast. i get around it by clicking "use again" every 3+ seconds instead of immediately. sometimes even that doesnt work and i have to refresh entirely. it does get worse when other tabs are open but the problem persists even when i use just one tab.
it applies to crimes as well. have to wait 3 seconds in between clicks.
the lag really hinders my game play.
hope this gets fixed soon. thanks
I can confirm it happens when I use my ipad, I know its been posted about a lot before, in fact a number of people now have the dreaded dotted line on their profile and forum sigs, happens to me mostly when doing crimes, also quite often when trying to use drugs, meds, fhcs etc
Have the same problem on Iphone when trying to complete crimes.
Still have this problem, have devs looked at it yet, it's getting really annoying
I still have this problem, using safari on the yosemite OS
Same here, happens constantly when trying to use items such as xanax, fhcs etc and when trying to do crimes, it's getting infuriating now tbh and I can't believe this still hasn't been resolved
it very rarely happens on my android phone and my desktop but happens constantly when using safari on my iPad, I know a lot of people are having the same issues
come on devs, please sort
Is this issue still relevant? If yes, how often do you get such kind of problem?
Yes, daily, constantly. 80% of the time I want to use an item or buy an item from market I'd say it happens.
I had large quantities of items so I put some away in display and this did help a small amount. But the problem is still very much an active one.
We have noted that this thread is similar to loading bar (bubbles) not loading (crimes, items etc.).
Could you please leave your post there?.. This thread is closed.
P.S. We are working on resolving this kind of issue. Thanks.
Could you please leave your post there?.. This thread is closed.
P.S. We are working on resolving this kind of issue. Thanks.
Mentions: loading bar (bubbles) not loading (crimes, items etc.)