I recently returned from what I believe was like a 250 day break (i'm only 300+ days old) and yesterday I took my first Xanax in more than 250 days! I overdosed :(
You pop a few Xanax pills in to your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed! 2014/12/1210:36:16 PM
I've only taken a total of 14 Xanax in a year of playtime (like I said I was also 250 days inactive) and I overdosed.
My question: are overdoses random, how do they work?
Regards
od are completely random
Xanax has about a 3% chance of an OD.
OD's are supposed to average out to 2.3% I believe
Imagine a dice rolling behind the scenes with 50 sides. Every time you take a xan, the dice rolls. There is only one side with the OD Sign, everything else says happy panda.
you just had the bad luck to have your first xan back to roll the OD ;)
I think it's a bit higher. I have a rate of 3.2% which is incredibly unlucky for over 2.5k Xanax.
It's a random chance that depends on the drug.
Xanax has the highest, cannabis the lowest.
I've only overdosed 1.9% of the time, but that might be because I have a relatively large percentage of other drugs taken
They are random, if you dont like ODs pick cannabis as drug of your choice, if you are "lucky"
you can take 4,281 of it and dont OD lol -.-