Hey folks, this is my first thread ever and I hope y'all have fun with it. We all got one, so lets hear em! What's your New Year Resolution for the year Twenty Hundred Fifteen! I'll kick er off,
My New Years Resolution: QUIT SMOKING DARTS! *hackhack
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
You can smoke darts?
To try and cut down on being a sarcastic twat sometimes, happy 2015!
Yay for your first ever thread. Welcome to NR.
I don't really do new years resolutions because I have no will power and it's depressing. If I did though, I'd go on an exercise regime and quit smoking.
I'm with Cathead on this one. Only difference is that I don't find value in resolutions, if you really want something, you won't wait for a specific time in the year. Anywho, I do wish I could get back into working out everyday and to finally quit smoking.
I don't have resolutions as such. But I do have goals. They include:
Travelling abroad. Planned to do it this year. But nobody I knew could afford it and going alone isn't a viable option.
Have £10,000 in my Cash ISA. Unlikely to be honest. I can save. But slowly. If I'm lucky, I'll bring it to £9000 I think.
my resolutions used to always be the same.
This is the year im going to do all these interesting things and get a better job and a girlfriend. then everything just goes to shit. Now I just don't bother
Are you really... [:sick:]
I'm going to stop being nice to people
2015 -
1)
Kill whitey. <--- [edit - Now with soundtrack c/o Wesley Willis. Warning: strong, schizophrenic language!]
Yo... [:sick:]
Never done a new years resolution
but I hate them all they ever do is make the gym busy
Bring on the new year resolution statuses on Facebook. All you twats thinking a new year will change you ha.... if you really was going to do that then you wouldn't of waited until new year. You're always going to be useless. Get off your arses and change it before, don't make excuses.
New years resolutions are stupid. Resolve to do something and do it, if you wait for the new year then guess what? You're not going to do it.
To be the biggest pain in the ass in torns forums since madame butterfly has quit ; )
Also attempting to stop smoking last one was at midnight lets go :)
But.... Styx hasn't quit [:laughing:]
1080? Pfft. Go higher, man!