Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What happened ?

Started by xeroxcraft [1001231] on in Questions & Answers.

23 replies · 491 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

xeroxcraft [1001231] ×1

xeroxcraft [1001231]

I recieved a chirstmas present from an enemy of mine. It showed that there is a FHC item inside the box and I opened the box. Suddenly, I lost all my energy, happy and nerve. What did that person put inside that box?
Yaz [1575994]

lol. Why would you open a "Christmas present" from an enemy.. There's few nasty surprises that can be sent in parcels and presents.

In your case, it was a horse head as Anthony said.
SterlingArcher [1590521]

xeroxcraft - from an enemy no, you targeted one of our new members back in Mar/Apr threatened to hospitalise him daily if he didnt give you xanax a day. He took this on the chin and trained daily now you repeatedly pick our new members to mug.

who is the victim here?


insegnante [1199250]

He also tried to blackmail a friend of mine a few weeks ago. Said he would quit mugging her if she paid him off not to mug. Usually doesn't work that way in real life as you just invited to mug even more.
Richard [1623235]

From reading SterlingArcher1 [1590521] side of the story it sounds like the "enemy" put karma inside the box.
Hoped that helped #ThreateningNewbiesIsNotCool


WIT_KAT [1641178]

Someone threatened me also when I was a noob... Told me they would hospitalize me daily unless I gave them a donator pack a month.... Thankfully I had a mentor who had a "talk" with that person and got them off my back... I have to agree with everyone else... bullying a noob by threats to get stuff IMHO is not cool...

KAT
Hank [1732212]

Merry Christmas :)



xeroxcraft says:

How did you do it ? It shows a FHC inside the present. But when I open the box, all my energy, happy and nerve are gone.
Can u kindly explain me?

Mentions: xeroxcraft [1001231]