Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hunt Multiple Times

Started by emperor886 [339502] on in Suggestions.

9 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

emperor886 [339502]

Similar to how we can rehab 15 times in one go, simply by moving the little slider all the way to the right of the screen, I'd like to be able to do this for hunting as well.

The current system forces you not only to click for each individual hunt, but also to wait a whole second before you can click hunt again. In the grand scheme of things, a whole second doesn't seem like much - granted - but compared to how easy it is to train 15 times in the gym, I see no logical reason why we cannot either hunt as many times per second as we can in the gym, or have a multi-hunt ability like with rehabbing.

Should be pretty simple and straightforward :)
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

I'm not against it. this was proposed before and the argument, if i remember correctly, was that the time to click was part of the challenge which seemed invalid and kind of silly to me. I'm not aware of any other issue with it so perhaps its time to change it. R+
emperor886 [339502]

Sorry I don't follow. I only have one account..

Rekker is nub.

Hunting and flower/drug running just happens to work perfectly with the amount of time I have available for Torn.