Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Return Awareness Merits

Started by NakorTheBluRder [215678] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
NakorTheBluRder [215678]

Right now I'm maxed out on Awareness and it's useless. Let the player choose if they want to use those merits for something else since Awareness is the most useless bonus/booster right now.
Kharma [156342]

I was a huge fan of Awareness merits before RESPO. I reset my merits just to reallocate those merits. Completely disappointed with the city now...