Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Natural Nerve

Started by BigBoi [1638890] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
BigBoi [1638890]

I just came online had 38/40 Nerve. Stole 3 cars, all 3 crime were successful than you drop my natural nerve to 35? Why I didn't fail....
BigBoi [1638890]

Before respo I had natural 45 for months, since respo it's just gone down hill, and seem impossible to gain it back. Don't know whats going on
flufffy [494285]

There's often a delay from the time you fail a crime to when your nerve bar drops. You've heen jailed twice today and 21 times in a month.