Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

After George?

Started by Nikkie24 [1881900] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 414 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Nikkie24 [1881900]

What do I do when done with all of George's tutorial missions? I see that there are a bunch of locked spots after his picture.... How do I move on? He tells me to do this debriefing questionaire and I already did it, and nothing is changed?
SAMEE__KHAN [1874390]

hey guyz do u all hav missions after george
i m not having some one plz mail me wat to do.................i hav completed debriefing questionaire..