Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Class C car

Started by PureSpirit [783048] on in Racing.

5 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
annoying [1866276]

hi! I'm about to reach class C too (3 points left)...

I'm thinking about use z06 or focus, not sure yet... can anyone give me some upgrade advices? I never did any upgrade and I dont wanna make many mistakes and waste points.
Guy_Smiley [668097]

i made it through class c easily using a holden ss with a few minor upgrades..you just have to do your homework and figure out those upgrades..save your points and concentrate on your driver skill