Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for designer!

Started by TheElite [849082] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheElite [849082]

Hello graphics community!

I'm looking for a new HD faction image and description. The one that's there is a little outdated now and needs some updating!

The theme is the name, and as for the info for the description, mail me about that and i'll send you the full break down :)

I'm paying up to 50m for the both! Feel free to post example designs in here to show me what you're made of! ;)

Happy designing!
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

I'm not trying to stalk your forum posts but this one is pretty damn sweet too

I thought it was missing something but then I saw the Volvo and that completed it.