Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing tie

Started by Staphylococcus [52696] on in Racing.

3 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Staphylococcus [52696]

I was wondering if this had happened to anybody else, as I've only seen it the once...

I was racing on convict with a friend a couple of months back, and well, this happened...

[image: s3.amazonaws.com]

And yet, I received this event.

You came 1st in the Convict race. Your best lap was 01:00:89. Click here to join a new race. 2014/10/24 9:53:02 AM
mysteriousone [1422388]

And this was the event I received.

You came 2nd in the Convict race. Your best lap was 01:00:74. Click here to join a new race. 2014/10/24 9:53:02 AM

I watched it happen. Staphy was leading as we came down the home straight and our names swapped around the exact second the cars touched the line.
TriTuRaDoR [1021253]
    • Nash
    • 13:50:30
    • TriTuRaDor
    • 13:50:30
    • Spikey65
    • 13:54:84
    • evan1234
    • 14:01:54
    • H4CK3R
    • 14:03:98
    • Adam_west
    • 14:18:91
Cool!

;) first time that happened to me

You came 1st in the Commerce race and have received 3 racing points! Your best lap was 00:51:37.

Jorn [251329]

So the racing screen says that one came in first, but their event says they came second. That doesn't seem right, bug report that maybe? Extremely rare to see something like this though.