Awards: 100
So yeah, I hit my first 100 Awards in 86 days.
I'm sure I'm not the first one to do it in this time span, others will have done, but even most of the good stat players of age under 100, and restarts and everyone just have 60-70 Awards.
So, I thought I'll put it up :D
Some of the nice ones I've got in my stash are:
Champion
500 Killstreak
Apart from that crossed 1k attacks and I have all finishing hit merits.
Eitherways, looks like the next 100 is gonna be a tough run!!
Have to give you a big rate plus + for this
I am always happy to see people each there awards goals as think they are one of the most exciting aspects of this game!
You seem to have achieved a lot in you time too!
Money comes and goes, Awards stay :D
damn awesome..its all about chasing the merits and awards...
Can confirm, this dude's Legit with a capital L.
Nice :o Gratz!
Well done!
That is why you should stay away from the casino like i have told you :P
Only if it was that easy :P
Very well done :)
Especially getting Champion and 500 kill streak. I still haven't gotten around to doing that one >.>
Congratulations. well done! That's amazing for someone your age.
Find something else :P
Eg i spend so much time tinkering with my bazaar, 'fixing' the market, looking at the forums etc i dont have time to gamble.
sometimes literally months goes by when i dont use a single casino token every day.
Yeah I guess :D
You are a good player in very many ways but the gambling thing could eventually kill this game for you or severely restrict you. I spend my money, nerve and energy refills and bottles of stinky swamp punch for 4+ years starts to mount up :P
All my trading money+ more goes towards my upkeep which is about $25 million a day at the moment :P
Listen to the man. Some great advice here mate. Ultimately the casino will kill you, you need to get that under control if you can then you got serious potential!
Yeah I know. I've hit 2b so many times already in the game but it's all short lived. In a day or two I'll be back down.
It takes at least 10 days on the best to earn 1b but less than 1 hour to lose it :(
play the daily dime lottery with 75 tokens a day :P
when you have lots of money put it in the bank for 3 months or buy a better house or buy a stock benefit :P
Congratulations...
Daily Dime xD well it helps for the merit some day atleast!!