Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is School Cool?

Started by MSerangice [1890164] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Boralucifin [1748298]

You mean the education courses? Yeh they're worth it if you want a good job. The merits are the main reason I do the courses though.



To begin with to boost your stats - I'd complete the General studies course and then once you have done that, just do all of the week/2week courses you can until you figure out what your play style will be and what to specialise in.



at least thats my plan. lol
Hopslam [795412]

honestly would probably recommend History courses first, if haven't really completed any yet, and if haven't really figured out your game goals/game style of play...

can find city items and work toward unlock city museum
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

A good job is irrelevant, the education courses don't give enough work stats to even come close to a good job. You'd gain more from actually working (education starter is best for job) - With the exception of business management in you're running a TV network/oil rig etc...


I'd still always recommend doing educations though, hover your mouse over them to see the perks given as they are invaluable. I'd probably start with sports science to permanently boost your gym gains, long term this would be very beneficial.

History I don't think is worth the same amount of time to bother with first, you can always trade flower sets and such to players with the museum and barely be any worse off... not a course to ignore... but not one I'd make a priority.