Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgiven Honor

Started by Princess_Gloom [586724] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Princess_Gloom [586724]

In one day I used over 150 energy praying that's 30 prayers.. so I've prayed maybe 60 or so times already.. so in all aspects its just completely random.. theres no limit to how many prayers you need to unlock it
1413750 [1413750]

You have to do it over DAYS. You can't just blow an energy bar and get it. Pray at least once every single day for 10 days or so then you will get it.

The Forgiven honour is supposed to be about piety with religion - so you can't just do it once (or in 1 sitting) you're supposed to be a devoted religious churchy. Do religious peeps only go to church once in their lives, or do they go every week?

Kudos though for trying to shortcut it - the lazy person in me is impressed! xD
deeagraw [1757281]

Its not random. You need to pray at least once a day for 10 continuous days. So 10 prays minimum. You will not get merit if you do 10 prays (or 100 prays) in a day. You have to pray for 10 days without a break.
Princess_Gloom [586724]

LOL I'm not religious so I dunno how they do it tho as I child I'd go to church every sunday : tell we moved then it was once a year during x-mas but yea thanks for the heads up xD silly me