Hey all,
I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me if there might be a new trend in relation to the bounty board? I'm still pretty noob to Torn, and I don't know that many people, but for some reason I have found that I am the subject of what seems to be a neverending bounty.
At first, even though I thought it was weird someone would put a bounty out on me, I have read some posts where I have seen others say that if someone has had a bounty placed on them they probably deserve it. Honesly though, I have never had even so much as a disagreement with anyone on the game. Yet it seems any time I login to the game I find that I'm in the hospital.
Anyways I'm not whining, or crying I just wanted to see if there was some type of bounty placing net troll who tends to just poking at the lower levels a bit. I understand that it's a part of the game, but it sure can make it difficult to do....well anything.
have a good day ,
Shana
You probably looked at someone funny
Have you been in chat much? I've heard people say there are people in there who tend to bounty a lot... Not sure...
KAT
Did you chat in global?
Hmmm... you rarely post in forums...
It will be Krak xD
Global is full of bullies.
I would say work on leveling up if possible. I understand you will be in the hospital a lot, but with the update you can use meds to get your health up, and you can attack (and leave) inactive people, because it will cost more to bounty you as you level up, and then you can at least get amusement from them wasting money; the bounties add up when you're a higher level.
Doubt it was krak, hes man enough to leave his name. Its "someone" with no balls
99% of the time ill show my name . only time i someone bounties is if i find people in global yelling at each other.. then ill someone bounty them and then sit back and watch then get even more pissed :)
True. I mean all those out of game tickets I get do mention you by name. That's one quality forum sig you have there :)
yeah sometimes i almost feel sorry for staff having to deal with the reports lol... and yeah.. this is probably one of the best sigs in all of tc
If you find out who they are send me their username and I.d
A spotty faced boy probably wants to make babies with you and this is his way of showing his affection :P
Nope, i have maybe said a word or two in global when I first started playing, nothing offensive just had said it was nice to see something more original in the game department. I am surprised I hadn't heard about Torn up until recently. Have said a word or two in the forum. I had assumed that the whole appeal of the bounty stacking would have worn off by now, this is not the case. I just really wanted to know if this was a common thing for someone to deal with so early on. It's just the type of thing where you start to wonder if you offended someone unintentionally, just taking it as they come for now. Seriously though, thanks to all for taking the time to respond, without a doubt I can honestly say Torn has a really helpful player community. which I find refreshing regardless, Cheers :)
*Shana
Impossible to know how someone else thinks. But I think you should let this thread die, since it's likely that any kind of reaction on bounties is interpreted as a sign of them working.
maybe just a low level working on there bounties collected award?
R+
Just ignore it....
You still able to play the game under that condition.
[image: forum.indowebster.com]When certain person able to control their anger/ emotion/ affection?..
It should stop.
[image: forum.indowebster.com]*smiles*
Hope for the best.
Damn misleading titles