Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Driving lessons U.K.

Started by Lisa96 [1734478] on in Motoring.

14 replies · 213 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Lisa96 [1734478]

Hey guys I passed my driving theory test yesterday and only had 5 actual lessons how many lessons did you need before you passed and now many tests did you have to take before you passed? I just need a rough guide so I know roughly how many I need I haven't even being on a main road yet because I'm so bad with the clutch lol !
672 [1327102]

If you guys have 3-4 your lucky! In quebec we have to go through 14 modules and then another 4 to get your full lisence!
EzEz [1932210]

I passed my test recently in the UK.

Took me about 30-35 hours, so about 18 two hours lessons.

It's depends on the instructor and the pupil, i kept speeding and coasting so it took me a while to slow down and stay in control.

good luck
-18- [1531198]

Personally took me 1 attempt for my theory, 21 lessons, then I failed my first test on a stop junction. I only got 3 minors too so I was arguing with the invigilator because I was adamant I stopped fully. After that I booked straight back in for my test, and took 2 more lessens and passed it with 5 minors.
Metal-X [197821]

1 attempt for the theory and then 8 lessons of driving to pass my test :)

7 years ago now...I feel like I'm getting old haha