No idea where i should post it so since its mostly a question ill post here.
The easter eggs on the phone version of torn dont seem to work. When i tap the egg it just takes me to the page that the egg is blocking, this has happened twice so far with a red one and now an orange one
Anyone have a solution?
post it in bugs?
What kind of phone?
I know many players that play from the phone and have collected eggs.
Iphones, HTC's and Samsungs.
I'd request to have this moved to bugs. I've picked up an egg on my ipad without problem.
Remember to mention your phone, version, browser, etc
I have an LG and no problem picking up the 3 i have found
get off mobile dan ! ;)
Same issue happened to me on an iPhone 6. The egg was placed on or perhaps behind the search and advanced search icons so every time I tried to collect the egg, the search and advanced search options were selected. This issue occurred regardless of the zoom and phone orientation.
Is it using the 'mobile' version or the 'full desktop' on your mobile version? (If that makes sense) I had issues before on my old phone and had to use the 'full desktop' mobile version and zoom right in
Yeah joeey its the mobile mobile version xD i also had to change to desktop version to collect eggs
I'd found and picked up 2 of my 5 eggs on my phone - worked fine for me.
Worked fine for me last night when I found one on my galaxy s5 sport
Did you collect them on the phone version or the desktop version?