As per title.
No activity but I've got 15NB
Started by AwFukBye [1908257] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Yeah, to give new users access to the first 3 crimes instead of restricting them to just 'Search for cash'. It has been this way for at least a year I think. - 1413750 [1413750]
· 2 likes ·
Is this new? I could have sworn when I started it was 10 & had to do a small number of penny searches to get to 15...although it was quite awhile ago! - 1878152 [1878152]
· 2 likes ·
WOW! i hate all of these spoon fed noobs btw thanks for the 20 refills you gave me xoxo
As per title.
Found a black easter egg?
No activity.. Just mails.
hope you are enjoying the forum too. 22 posts and 14 karma. That is quite good.
OP made an achievement thread 10 days ago about having 15 natural nerve. He provided a screenshot there, but since he did not file a bug report, we all assumed he was a troll who provided a shoop, as he had not done anything in the game at that point (no crimes, no trading, no anything except sending some mails and making that thread).
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=16&t=15937168&b=0&a=0
[image: i.imgur.com]
My posts in that thread are an obvious joke, as I thought he was lying and shooping. I do not, in fact, have 9,001 nerve xD
Mentions: Nerve: 10/15
New users start with enough crime exp to achieve a 15 nerve bar.
Is this new? I could have sworn when I started it was 10 & had to do a small number of penny searches to get to 15...although it was quite awhile ago!
Yeah, to give new users access to the first 3 crimes instead of restricting them to just 'Search for cash'.
It has been this way for at least a year I think.
Interesting thank you! Nice update on that!
WOW! i hate all of these spoon fed noobs
btw thanks for the 20 refills you gave me xoxo